- KINDER/ELEMENTARY AND HIGH SCHOOL
Saint Rita College is open to any student who wishes to avail of its services, provided he/she comply the requirements and observe the regulations set forth by the school. However, the School reserves the right to deny admission or re-admission of student/s under certain conditions. The school follows an open admission policy. The students are accepted on the basis of an entrance examination, their past academic performance and a personal interview.
- Must have a general Average of 80% or above
- Must pass the entrance exam administered by the Guidance Office
- Must pass the interview
- Old Students: Form 138 (Report Card)
- New Students:
- Original Copy of NSO Live Birth Certificate
- Original Copy of Baptismal & Confirmation Certificate
- Report Card – Form 138 duly signed
- Certification to Transfer/Good Moral
- Brown Envelope
ADMISSION FOR SPECIAL CASES
- Students who have transferred to another school and desire to come back are treated as new students.
- No re-admittance for student withdrawn due to disciplinary measures.
- Only upon payments of pertinent tuition and other school fees will student be considered enrolled.
- Report Card/TOR
- NSO birth certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Honorable Dismissal
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Long Brown Envelope